Deep Groove Ball Bearings
Deep Groove ball bearings are the most common bearings and are used to reduce friction between rotating and fixed parts. A deep groove ball bearing consists of an inner ring, outer ring, balls, a cage which has the task to keep a certain distance between the balls and possibly seals or covers.
- Rings – Rings are typically made from corrosion-resistant, martensitic steel alloys.
- Cages – Stainless steel ribbon cages are used as standard. For special applications, special plastic materials can be used.
- Seals – HQW deep groove bearings are available in both sealed and open configurations.
- Balls – Balls are usually made from stainless steel (X65Cr13). However ceramic balls (silicon nitride) are available for demanding applications.
- Lubricants – Around 300 different types of grease and oils are available depending on application requirements.
Please download our catalogue for more information.